Coming MotoGP Sachcenring 2011: Spies Confident but Not Over Confident

Just one victory achieved by Ben Spies in MotoGP. But the Yamaha rider was sure other victories will be achieved in the future. Included at the Sachsenring on the weekend? Starting a career in the MotoGP class in 2008 - appeared three times as the wild card of the season - Spies who underwent full season in MotoGP last season finally recorded a victory this season premiere.

It happened tu as his victory at Assen on June 25. Neat appearance is then followed by the 2009 Superbike world championship with a fourth place finish at Mugello. Now waiting for the next series, namely the German MotoGP. Admits digelayuti high confidence to be able to achieve other victories, Spies does not necessarily guarantee it will be able to do it again this weekend.

"(Victory) It's definitely helped my confidence, but I would not say I will win again this weekend or would win five more times this season," he said in MCN. "The results made ​​me know that when the bike was good and I also drove well, I can win. That's the most important and that's all I keep in my mind to make myself feel better. I probably will not win as often as Casey (Stoner) or Jorge (Lorenzo) but I can still win and that's what counts, "said Spies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Free Samples