Hopkins Back to MotoGP

John Hopkins was convinced that his return to MotoGP with Suzuki in the Czech Republic this weekend will give him a better chance to shine again, compared to her comeback at Jerez.Superbike riders will join the race at Brno circuit with Suzuki's regular rider, Alvaro Bautista, who before he was replaced on the series in Spain last April, when Bautista injury.

"When I race in Jerez at the start of the season, I had no real experience in 2011. So a little weird," said Hopkins was quoted by Autosport, Monday (08/08/2011).Now, after that experience and re-fit condition, he felt more prepared to fight in the arena of MotoGP, the class the last time he lakoni fully in the 2008 season.

"Now I feel I have greater confidence, and I'm riding better than ever before. I feel sure will get it in Brno, because that's one of my favorite track circuit. Hopefully I can perform well."Hopkins in his life this season playing in the arena of the British Superbike Championship with Suzuki. In the standings, he was ranked number two in the bottom of Shane Byrne.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Free Samples