Webber Stay Together Red Bull in 2012

Mark Webber apparently still determined to continue with Red Bull in the 2012 season. It was flung after speculation about his future. Webber's future with the 'Red Bull' is questionable after he ignored instructions to keep his distance and his team held its position behind his team mate, Sebastian Vettel, at the British GP last.

However, post-incident Webber had met privately with Team Principal Christian Horner and as team owner Dietrich Mateschitz. "Tim and I talk if I would continue with Red Bull in 2012 and the result is positive. What happened to the last Sunday did not make my world collapsed," said Webber told BBC Sport.

Webber later revealed, he and Horner had done an open discussion about the incident on the track and insisted he did not regret his actions. "Christian and I've talked about the situation after the race. We both argue and I think we see it from two different points of view. It was obviously a difficult situation and I still feel comfortable with what I do," said Webber.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Free Samples