Pedrosa targets: Recover quickly and Win Again

Dani Pedrosa hobbled in the first half of MotoGP competitions this season. For the second half, Repsol Honda rider wants to go back to peak fitness and win some series.Pedrosa failed to perform optimally in the first half this season. Following an accident at Le Mans, he was forced to miss the three series. As a result, from a total of ten series that has been held, he could only score points in six series only. However, Pedrosa's performance on the track is actually not disappoint. Of the six series that followed, he managed to climb the podium five times. The Spaniard also won twice, namely at Estoril and Sachsenring.

"My opinion about the races I compete with it is good, but I was less fortunate," said Pedrosa in MotoGP's official website."The victories were (in Estoril and Sachsenring) feels very special indeed. Especially after the injury I had, I was never 100%. These victories gave me a high level of confidence," he said.
The next race is the Czech MotoGP to be held on 14 August. Pedrosa hopes her condition is getting better and win some victories in the rest of the season.

"My plan is to recuperate because my muscles are very stiff. So, I will try to rest to make it relax. When I feel better, I intend to exercise it so as not to feel so weak in the second half of the race," said Pedrosa."My goal is to fully recover and be able to win some races," he said."Currently I am not 100%, but I hope I was able to recover progressively and let's hope I can return to fight in the end," he added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Free Samples